Location: San Rafael, CA. (Onsite)
Pay Rate: $40/hr.
12 month Assignment (Potential to convert to FTE)
On behalf of our global pharmaceutical client who is focused on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We are seeking an Executive Assistant that will be supporting in the Vector Biology Department with various administrative duties to the Director's and Executive Directors.
- Calendar management for various Director's and Executive Director's – Scheduling meetings/rooms for meetings with multiple stakeholders across functions. Resolving calendar conflicts.
- Coordinating logistics for team staff meetings: Preparing the agenda by working with the Director to determine topics, communicating with presenters to confirm/remind them of their presentations.
- Coordination of catering on-site and offsite plus event planning of various BioMarin events (lunch meetings, holiday, offsites, team building, review meetings, HR talent meetings)
- Coordinating the logistics for Science Seminars for visiting scientists – Assistance with booking travel/hotel, creating agenda.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel for Directors and above. Concur travel and expense experience is preferred this will entail preparing expense reports and travel planning.
- Working with Sr. Executive Coordinator to Head of Research to provide backup and support for internal and external activities.
- Shared responsibility for content and maintenance of the Research SharePoint (Bioweb) Site
- Onboarding help with new hires; off-boarding. Meet and greet and tour of campus.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of administrative support to Director's, Senior Director's and VP's and office administration
- Strong PC computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint), Concur expense reporting.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to be considered.