Atlanta Metropolitan Area
Salary: $120,000-$125,000 / year
Our client, a comprehensive, high-end information security services firm, is looking for an Assistant Controller to join their team. This individual will be a technically skilled accountant with a strong foundation of operational accounting processes. Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Finance and Global Controller, the Assistant Controller will be responsible for all day-to-day operations of the Accounting department across multiple entities.
· Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and all relevant regulatory requirements, as well as organizational frameworks.
· Responsible for monthly review and approval of reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and all major entities.
· Performs and monitors timely completion of month-end close processes and reporting including drafting of financial statement package and, using the ERP, consolidation of multiple entities.
· Ensures accurate project-based expense coding monthly.
· Maintain internal controls and safeguards.
· Lead and coordinate all audit and review activity for multiple entities.
· Submit regular tax reporting including VAT and B&O Tax submissions.
· Manage a diverse team of accountants including providing support for Accounts Payable, Payroll, Revenue, and Accounts Receivable.
· Provide Financial support for teams in the EMEA region.
· Assist with regular budget versus actual reporting as well as a monthly flux analysis.
· Draft accounting position statements as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA strongly preferred.
· 5+ years of previous accounting experience. Experience in large regional public accounting preferred.
· Prior experience in multiple facets of accounting including AR, AP, and payroll with some time in a supervisory capacity.
· Strong working knowledge of GAAP as well as exposure to IFRS
· Experience with international accounting and multi-entity consolidation principles.
· Prior experience with VAT and other international taxes.
· Experience with NetSuite ERP. Experience with OpenAir a plus.
· Ability to organize and translate information in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills and attention to details.
· Experience in a service-based business a plus.
· Strong Microsoft Office skill base, primarily Excel.
· Experience with commission administration a plus.
What You will be Offered:
· Competitive pay dependent on experience and location.
· Competitive benefits package includes comprehensive medical, dental, and vision as well as a matching 401(k).
· Health and wellness programs.
· Competitive PTO policy as well as 10 company holidays and 3 floating holidays.
· A highly collaborative group environment with exposure to many C-Suite executives.
· A dedication and desire to make the world a safer place.