Business Data Analyst
Business Data Analyst
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Hybrid)
Pay Range: $70k-$103k DOE
*US Citizenship is Required*
In partnership with our client, a leading private university in Los Angeles, CA. We are seeking for a Business Data Analyst that will support the Care Medical Group and ambulatory clinics department by providing departmental expertise in information management and analysis, consisting of metric tracking, developing targeted and timely reports, data entry, analysis, and regular document/report generation.
- Will be a subject matter expert in quality reform initiatives, particularly the CMS Quality Payment Program (QPP), which involves researching state and federal law and strategizing USC Care's engagement with quality reform improvement. Act as advisor and resource to staff for QPP.
- Use research and analysis to help strategize Care's engagement with quality reform improvement for enterprise leadership to achieve maximum effectiveness throughout the organization. Interfaces with all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, on matters related to qualify reform improvement.
- Manage projects, including some or all the following as assigned: Plans projects with identified timelines/milestones and objectives/targets, aligning with allocated resources and organizational strategy.
- Consults with appropriate leadership and identified stakeholders on project implementation, ensuring all work is properly maintained and kept confidential when applicable.
- Controls project by maintaining alignment with organizational policies/procedures and regulatory compliance standards. Evaluates project by ensuring deliverables are on time, within budget, and at the required level of quality by tracking established process and outcome measures to targets.
- Identifies appropriate clinical data elements, maintains necessary databases, and performs follow up to maintain complete data repositories, maintain quality control of information, and assist in the creation of quality dashboards for clinical and non-clinical teams.
- Develops and manages analytical tools and/or programs for administrative, clinical, financial, and demographic data.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, statistics, or Information systems/Related Field and 1 year Experience in statistical analysis and project management.
- Preferred (Master's Degree in progress (MBA,MHA,MPH,MS,etc). Experience in an academic medical center.
- Experience with QlikView or similar data analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of databases, spreadsheet, word processing, and statistical software programs.
- Knowledge of business (operational, clinical, and financial) statistics and data analyses techniques.
Please attach a resume in Word or PDF Format to be considered