Location: Novato, CA
12-month assignment (potential to extend / convert)
Pay: $55-60/ HR
Our client, a world leader bio-tech company who focuses on delivering therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases, is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. This role will be supporting the Cost Accounting and North America Accounting Team.
FP&A: Lead the periodic forecasting, planning, and analysis for the assigned business functional areas.
Monthly and Quarterly closing support : Support the Cost Accounting team and the North America Accounting team to ensure the key activities are recorded correctly based on US GAAP, by working with the business partners to understand and adequately communicate the nature of the business activities and follow through the communication.
Business Partnership : Develop relationships and become a trusted finance business partner across TOPS. Collaborate with business partners and FP&A team members to understand business activities, how they translate to the financial plan, and develop recommendations.
Reporting : Produce and distribute monthly/quarterly metrics reporting for review with business and finance partners. Support executive-level reporting. Help develop next-generation reporting tools, data visualizations, and processes.
Additional: Support financial analytics and SAP implementation.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field
- CPA and/or CMA is a plus!
- 7+ years of relevant financial planning and analysis experience
- Experience working in multi-national Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical industry (preferred)
- Understanding of accounting principles, procedures, and internal controls
- Advance in MS Excel and/or any analytic tools
- Experience with financial and ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, Hyperion Planning, Smart View, Anaplan.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to be considered.