Location: Austin, Texas
Pay Rate: DOE ($18-23/hour)
6-month assignment (potential to extend or convert)
Shift Differentials (Day and Night)
On behalf of our biotech client, we are seeking a Lab Operator to run essential protocols in the laboratory with essential equipment. The ideal candidate will contribute to the objective of the lab ops team as a whole in order to make the lab a reality, will appreciate the importance of this work, and will take pride in completing it with exceptional quality.
- Responsible for the execution of detailed protocols
- Clears the queue of customer experiments and keeps the robots in the labs running at all times, with a focus on exactness and increasing efficiency
- Works with a variety of teams that rely on lab operators to be the voice of high-quality feedback as they seek to streamline the internal systems in which the lab runs
Education & Experience:
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Great team player and ability to work with others and independently
- Strong computer skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and learning to work with robotic equipment
- Experience in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)/Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) environment
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to be considered.