People Team Administrative Assistant
Location: San Rafael, CA. (Hybrid 2 days on Site)
Pay Rate: $35/hr.
2 Year Assignment (Potential to convert to FTE)
On behalf of our global pharmaceutical client who is focused on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We are seeking an Executive Assistant that will be supporting in the HR duties.
- Covid process, including working closely with third party administrator for initial intake, follow-up with workers/managers/security, maintain and create reports, and provide high-level data to Senior Leaders.
- Maintain calendars for People Leadership Team using Outlook.
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel for People Leadership Team.
- Process and submit expense reports for People Leadership Team.
- Plan team and cross-functional off-sites through coordination with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Using Outlook and Teams, schedule meetings with internal and external groups as needed, including organizing meeting logistics.
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution for their inquiries
Attend on-site events, including but not limited to, flu shot clinics, blood drives, and wellness fairs. Point of contact for vendors .
- Prepare reports, audit, and submit invoices to AP. (Audit and generate bi-weekly reports to Payroll).
- Maintain U.S. Benefits page on company intranet.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, and a minimum four years of related experience in an Administrative Assistant role.
- Must have expertise in Outlook, teams, and concur is required.
- Proficiency with standard office software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
- Previous experience within HR and the Biotech or Pharmaceutical Industry is a plus.
- Prior experience supporting executives is preferred.
Please submit your resume in Word or PDF format to be considered.